Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: guitar players

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Whatever24's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2004
    Posts
    38
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just ordered some flameco from oscar (Instructions)but I tell you ,dealin with schizo (You will get some new feelings).Yeah Chili pepper.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member two drink minimum's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    1,655
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Shut the fuck up

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Whatever24's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2004
    Posts
    38
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    I trust you haven'nt gone through the want to be hendrix faze!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Whatever24's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2004
    Posts
    38
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Who ordered the wine?

  5. #5
    Inactive Member ExtraPerson's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2003
    Posts
    226
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Me, I did

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •